🤑Buy followers and Like, comment in low price✅ (Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, tiktok, Twitter, Telegram)Start from 1$

 How to buy followers in low price 

Hi Everyone,


i am salehin, today i tell you all, how can you buy followers, Like, comment and more for social media account.

You are all not know that I am a follower seller, now I am tell you all that I am a follower seller. to you need real and active followers you can can contact me, I give you 1k followers in only $5(৳500) dollars, Also you can buy comment at same Price.


Our offers(same price for like,comment)

 _____________________________________________

$Dollars     follower?  

5$ 1k

50$ 10k+(1k bonus)

100$ 20k+(2k bonus)

300$ 60k+(6k bonus)

500$ 100k+(12k bonus)

____________________________________________

To buy contact me√,

Email: msalehin672@gmail.com

WhatsApp: 01930932040

Telegram: inbox

Instagram:  @mdsalihin1

Facebookinbox


1 dollars= ৳100 Bangladeshi taka🇧🇩


  Payment method✔️

Bitcoin, litecoin, payeer, bKash, nagad, usdt, binance, trx, PayPal.



Thanks everyone


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

# How Many Teaspoons is 30 milliliters

Make Money From Picoworkers